SEDA College Soccer teacher – Perth Glory
- Awesome culture, great leadership, and supportive team
- Dynamic environment with opportunities to work with Sporting partners
- 5 weeks annual leave
SEDA College (WA) is the leader of hands on education for Year 11 & 12 students. We partner with peak industry organisations to provide our students unique opportunities and experiences specific to their interests. Our students will receive a tailored career plan to develop key employability and life skills for a successful future. SEDA College is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Soccer Teacher to join our team in a full-time position.
Reporting to the Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Effective and engaging delivery of assessment material for WACE (Physical Education, English and Career and Enterprise) and VET courses;
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with key stakeholders (including parents, students, local community, employers and local government);
- Maintaining all assessment and reporting documentation for WACE and VET courses including records/reports for all participants;
- Implementing and supporting the relevant State Sporting Association’s strategic plan; and
- Facilitating continuous improvement across all aspects of the role.
At SEDA College, we live our values of Growth, Resilience, Empathy, Accountability and Teamwork. You will be joining SEDA College as a pivotal part of the team, so it goes without saying that you will be TRBWA registered and have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 (or prepared to work towards one), coupled with relevant industry currency; current drivers licence, current working with children check and a current First Aid qualification (including CPR).
You will be an organised, team-oriented and a personable individual, with excellent communication, planning and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines effectively. SEDA College will reward you with a competitive salary, genuine career growth opportunities and flexibility, a relaxed and inclusive work culture, working with a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate, energetic and positive about making a valuable contribution to the lives of students. In addition, we offer:
- An Employee Assistance Program (confidential, free counselling)
- Free flu vaccinations and other health initiatives
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to the community
- Industry partner tickets to events
- Salary packaging for your vehicle
- A generous parental leave policy
- And much, much more!
If you are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger and you want your contribution to matter, apply for this position now by submitting a covering letter and a current resume directly to email@example.com by Thursday December 17th at 5PM. Conditions of engagement including probation, health and character checks (including police records check and working with Children Check) will apply to this position.
SEDA College strongly welcomes applications from our diverse Australian community including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people of all ages and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. All employment decisions are based on merit and we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SEDA College has a zero-tolerance policy for child abuse and is committed to promoting child safety, children’s wellbeing and protecting children from abuse.