CAREERS AT SEDA
With over 150 staff across Australia, SEDA is committed to attracting, developing and retaining great people. We want our staff to be the best they can be and be part of making a difference.
There are no current vacancies.
Our Values at Work
- the cornerstone of how we behave
- we act with transparency, honesty and fairness. We own our own decisions and behaviours.
- we encourage new thinking, listen to ideas and have an open mind.
- we set high standards, give our best and are consistently reliable. We deliver on commitments.
- we work in partnership willingly. We share challenges and success.
The details you provide to us when applying for a position at SEDA are covered by the provisions of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012. In submitting an application, you authorise SEDA to use the information you have provided in the selection process for this position.
A range of selection activities may be undertaken to assess suitability including application and selection criteria, interviews, reference checks, qualification checks and other assessments.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for any of the current vacancies listed on this site, please read the position description. Selection will be based on assessment against the specified selection criteria. What you need to do:
- Obtain the position description and review against your own skills and attributes
- Update your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- Write a covering letter
- Address the selection criteria (if applicable)
- Submit your application to email@example.com
Your full application must be received by the specified closing date. Late applications may not be accepted. SEDA prefers to receive applications via email through firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens after you apply?
Application: After you have submitted your application you will receive an automatic email advising you that your application has been received.
Interviews: The interview process may consist of a one or two stage interview process. It may also include psychometric or competency-based testing. Interviews usually involve a panel of three, including a member of the People & Culture team and the Hiring Manager. This is an opportunity to obtain a detailed understanding of the role and the company, to discuss your career aspirations and to answer behavioural and skills based questions.
Referees: Please provide the name, location and day time contact telephone numbers of two referees, preferably your present and former supervisors. Your referees may be contacted at any time during the selection process, but are usually only contacted if you are considered to be in serious contention for the position.