- Students must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australia Permanent Resident to be eligible for any of the SEDA programs
- Western Australian students must successfully complete or have completed Year 10 or equivalent
- Selection into our Sports Development Programs is not dependent on sporting skills and students of all ability levels may apply
- Students who have already completed Year 11 may be able to enter directly into Year 12 level. Eligibility for this will be determined at an interview.
- Unfortunately, students who are already completing or have completed Year 12 are not eligible to apply.
- Students who have a non-traditional or different schooling history should contact our admissions staff to determine eligibility for our programs.
Note that selection into SEDA’s programs is based on an online application and interview process. Students apply the year before they intend to commence the program for entry the following year (i.e. students intending to commence in Year 11 would begin their application while they are in Year 10 to start the following year). You can read more about our application process here.