Fremantle Dockers Sports Development Program
SEDA’s partnership with Fremantle Dockers provides students with a great opportunity to learn from industry experts in real life industry settings.
- SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- WACE Units
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
- WACE Completion
SEDA Group (SEDA) delivers these VET qualifications and manages the admissions process on behalf of Northern Metropolitan TAFE (RTO Provider: 52786) and South Regional TAFE (RTO Provider: 52790).
This is provided to students who meet the below criteria and allows students to apply for university immediately after the completion of the SEDA program.
– Achieve minimum literacy and numeracy standards set by the OLNA (online literacy and numeracy assessment)
– Breadth and Depth of learning completed through subject selection via SEDA and the completion of a minimum of 20 units or the equivalent
– Unit Completion insuring that students have completed all required subjects set by the SEDA program
– Meet the achievement standard of at least 14 C grades or higher over the duration of the SEDA program, including at least 6 C grades of equivalents in Year 12
WASSA (Western Australia Student Statement of Attainment)
A WASSA is provided to all students who complete their senior secondary education. This is a formal record of what graduating Year 12 students have achieved upon the completion of their studies. If students receive a WASSA, they are eligible to apply for universities as a mature age student 1 year after the completion of the SEDA program.
Opportunities and Learning Experiences
Students have the opportunity to get involved in a range of participation programs and events including:
- Involvement with Freo Fundamentals Community Program
- Facilitating Purple Playground and other match day assistance
- Work placement within the football club
- Event management at Fremantle family days
- Delivery of school and community participation programs with players
- Introductory School Clinic Officer
- Senior First Aid